We all wish we could see the world. Travel more. Have more time to explore. Well, what if i told you all of that is possible? It is – just read to travel. Here are some tips to accomplish this:
- Make it fun. I know some people just dread the thought of reading. It brings them back to their school days of being forced to read. Well, this reading for traveling is fun: you make the rules.
- Travel wherever you want. Want to travel to Paris? Find a book that takes place in Paris. What to travel back in time? Well, there’s books on that, too. The travel options by books are pretty much limitless.
- Travel whenever you want. Have only 20 minutes a day? That’s fine. Have only one hour on a Saturday? Perfect.
- No money, no problem! Your local library has books to read. If you have a dollar to spare, I’m sure you can find a treasure of a book at a thrift store.
- Slow reader…who cares? It just means you’ll take a longer vacation. Plus, reading will just make you a better reader in the future.
- Be involved. Find a book club. Host a book club. Participate in events at your local library.
Reading is something we all could use more of in our lives. It’s relaxing, educational, and takes you places you never could’ve imagined.