Tweet this, watch that YouTube video, did you check Facebook? Sometimes, it gets to be too much. I dare you to take the no technology weekend challenge. If you want a tougher challenge, try it for a week. I double-dog dare you.
Why go back to the semi-stone age?
- Remind yourself what matters.
- Remind yourself how much you do appreciate technology.
- Take a break.
- Discover your true self.
- Unplug the TV.
- Turn off the tablet and computer.
- Turn off your cell phone…and have a family member hide it, so you won’t be tempted.
- No internet. No TV. No cheating.
What to do instead?
- Play board games.
- Cook a new recipe.
- Read a book.
- Go for a long hike.
- Go camping.
- Write letters.
- Start a journal.
- Deep clean one room in your house.
- Sit outside and listen to the birds.
We all need a technology break every now and then. Take a technology break for a day, weekend, or week. I would like to hear and share your technology break stories, please use my contact form to tell me how it went!