My mission: inspire the world. At first glance, this seems nearly impossible – that’s why I’m taking it one small step at a time. One blog post, one tweet, one Instagram post, one Facebook update… However, I know I may never reach the entire world, but I can at least reach few (I hope). I want to inspire someone, somewhere, somehow. If I have inspired you, please let me know.
Why do this? Well, watch the news. It’s depressing. The world needs more good, inspirational, motivational, and happy items shared. This goes into how I’m going to accomplish inspiring the world…
How is little me going to accomplish this? Well, here’s my massive to-do list and plan:
- Start and keep a blog updated
- Post on Instagram
- Have a Facebook page
- Pin, pin, and re-pin away
- Keep sharing and trying to reach more of the world
How can you help me reach my goal to inspire the world? It’s easy – here’s two ideas:
- Retweet, re-pin, share anything I post – together, we can get the word out!
- Let me know if you have been inspired by me, if you have an inspirational story, thought, or idea to share and I may add it to a blog post, tweet, pin, etc.
Some may think I am crazy to inspire the world – I just say, why not? I’ll never get bored. The world needs more good and it can start with my little insane idea.